We understand that the privacy and security of your personal and account information are important to you. Stockcube Research Limited (“Stockcube”) and Chartcraft Inc (“Chartcraft”) adhere to confidentiality standards that are designed to protect your personal information.
- When you browse the public (pre-login) areas of this website, you are not required to provide us with any personal information, and we do not monitor or collect any personally identifiable information from you.
- If you register to use the password-protected areas of this website, we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself. We are obliged to gather this information about you in relation to our UK based services by the Financial Conduct Authority Limited which regulates our UK services conducted through Stockcube, by the United Kingdom’s Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the United Kingdom’s Money Laundering Regulations 1993. This information will only be used to verify your identity and your eligibility to receive certain products and services, to provide information to you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, to record your interest in products and services that we offer, and to respond to your requests for information.
- We emphasize to our employees the confidential nature of this information and the high level of importance we place on maintaining this confidentiality. All information that is supplied is covered by the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Act 1998.
- Our aim is to provide you with the best and most relevant investment information possible. Products and services will come to our intention from time to time which we think could be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive such information, please email us.
- Our website contains links to other websites not operated by Stockcube or Chartcraft. Neither Stockcube nor Chartcraft is responsible for the content, or the privacy practices, of these websites.
Whilst we have endeavoured to create a secure and reliable website for our clients, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted via our website or by e-mail cannot be guaranteed. When disclosing personal information, users should be aware that it is potentially accessible by others, and may be collected and used by others without the user’s consent. Stockcube accepts no responsibility for the security of personal information transmitted via the internet. Please refer to our Terms of Business for more information on the use of our website.
- We use a "session cookie" (which are removed when you restart your browser) to maintain the state of your session when you login to our webites. You will not be able to login unless session cookies are enabled.
- We use "permanent cookies" to track user preferences; for example your account name, or state within the our websites. We also use track usage and performance information using these cookies. The websites will work if permanent cookies are disabled but you may find certain features may not function properly if they are disabled.