We cover the world’s major government bonds, fixed income and short term interest rate instruments identifying key trends and long/short trading opportunities. Subscribers benefit from weekly analysis of Fixed Income instruments, published by email and online in The Fixed Income Weekly Hotline. It features:
- Chart of the day - we identify the most interesting trading opportunities
- Commentary on all major instruments (benchmarks government bonds and contracts, STIRS and selected swaps), keeping you up to date on what's moving
- New technical signals indicating where major short term movements are possible
- Model Portfolio recommendations
In addition to the weekly email report, the web site is at the centre of the service, providing:
- Extensive coverage of global instruments (spot, active month and continuation).
- Long-term yield charts of genric government and other bonds plus spreads of key rates
- State-of-the-art charting toolset: bar, line, candlestick and point & figure + indicators.
- P&f trend table with the p&f stop level etc.
- Automated signal scanners
- Daily Analysis Table with analysts comment, and levels of support and resistance.
Annual Fixed Income subscriptions: £185, US$275, €211
Monthly Fixed Income Subscriptions: £19, US$27, €21
One Month Fixed Income Trials (non-recurring): £19, US$27, €21
Currency is selected based on your designated country/region